How could we forget the wonderful Grace Kelly wrapped into that magnificent white dress in To Catch a Thief (designed by the incomparable Edith Head)?
Or the luminous Marilyn Monroe with her extraordinary pink dress in the always actual Gentlemen Prefer Blondes?
Time goes on, but some things are intended to stay. Forever.
We have selected for you the top 10 most iconic dresses of all time, from Audrey Hepburn to Natalie Portman.
1. Grace Kelly in To Catch a Thief.
2. Marilyn Monroe in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.
3. Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
4. Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct.
5. Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.
6. Julie Andrews in Mary Poppins.
7. Kate Moss with at the Elite Model Agency party, 1993.
8. Grace Kelly’s incredible wedding dress in 1956.
9. Kate Winslet in Titanic.
10. Natalie Portman’s wedding dress in Star Wars, Attack of the Clones.